It is a virtual payment network with no centralised company or organisation. While in the real world currencies are governed by a nation’s central bank such as The Federal Reserve in America or the UK’s Bank of England, Bitcoin has no central power. This belongs to the people who use it. It’s a digital currency, so there are no actual coins, bills or cheques.
Articles in this section
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?
- Is Bitcoin secure?
- What is a bitcoin wallet?
- How do I obtain bitcoin?
- What are the benefits of Bitcoin for consumers?
- Why merchants are accepting bitcoin?