Setting it up is as easy as creating an email account. Sites such as ours (www.bitcoin-india.org) enable you to set up accounts to store and transact from within minutes. All you need is an email address and a mobile phone. Users can then buy it from exchanges such as https://bitcoin-india.org/exchange or directly from other people selling it. You can pay for it using cash, credit and debit cards or other cryptocurrencies.
Articles in this section
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?
- Is Bitcoin secure?
- What is a bitcoin wallet?
- How do I obtain bitcoin?