One of the great functions of bitcoins is that they are literally able to be divided into one million pieces. Said another way, bitcoins can be divided down to 8 spaces past the decimal point. Therefore, 0.00000001 is the smallest amount that can be handled in a transaction.
Articles in this section
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?
- Is Bitcoin secure?
- What is a bitcoin wallet?
- How do I obtain bitcoin?