"Bits" are described as a fraction of bitcoin. 1,000,000 bits = 1 bitcoin (which means that 1 bit = 0.000001 BTC). Xapo balances are shown in bits until greater than 0.01 BTC!
Articles in this section
- Artificial Intelligence And Blockchain
- Do taxes applicable to Virtual Currency/Digital Assets gains?
- Behavior Policy
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?