Do not worry, bitcoins cannot be stolen just by knowing a bitcoin wallet address. In fact, your "bitcoin wallet address" is a public address that is actually designed to be shared with others! While maintaining optimal security of your account is always advised, your wallet address is a receive only address, and cannot be used to send bitcoin. Additionally, "Bitcoin India" pools your bitcoin in different (cold) wallets so as to protect the anonymity of the user and your total wallet amount.
Articles in this section
- What is Ripple (XRP)?
- Do taxes applicable to Virtual Currency/Digital Assets gains?
- Behavior Policy
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?