The last block of bitcoin will be generated in the year 2140 and will be block number 6,929,999. After that block is mined, there will be slightly less than 21 million bitcoins in existence, 20,999,999.9769 to be exact.
Articles in this section
- Artificial Intelligence And Blockchain
- Do taxes applicable to Virtual Currency/Digital Assets gains?
- Behavior Policy
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?