The minimum amount is currently 100 bits (or 0.000100 Bitcoins). This amount is defined by the bitcoin protocol. While this is the minimum, transactions less than 0.01 bitcoin can take much longer to confirm, as there isn't as much incentive for miners to confirm these transactions.
Articles in this section
- Artificial Intelligence And Blockchain
- Do taxes applicable to Virtual Currency/Digital Assets gains?
- Behavior Policy
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?