To get bitcoin, you’ll first need to create a bitcoin wallet. This is the account from which you can send and receive bitcoin. Once you have a wallet, you can purchase bitcoin from an exchange that converts traditional currency to bitcoin. Bitcoin can also be mined, though this requires high levels of processing power.
Articles in this section
- What is Ripple (XRP)?
- Do taxes applicable to Virtual Currency/Digital Assets gains?
- Behavior Policy
- I bought Bitcoin at Rs. 1000, but it shows Rs. 990 at google, why?
- What is the difference between "Bitcoin wallet ID" and "Bitcoin wallet address"?
- Why Join Bitcoin India Pool?
- How to pay with bitcoin to at any merchant site?
- How do I get support for my bitcoin purchase?
- Where can I find more information on Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin India™?