– What kind of virtual currency is this?
SuperBitcoin is an alternate fork of the Bitcoin blockchain that implements changes that Support Turing-complete smart contracts to enable more functionality.
– What is this virtual currency primarily used for?
- The introduction of Smart Contracts, similar to the way the Ethereum cryptocurrency is using on its blockchain.
- Lightening Network for fast and low-cost transactions.
- Zero-knowledge proofs to maintain complete anonymity. The Z-Cash crypto currency also has this principle.
- Larger blocks than currently planned in the Bitcoin community. The maximum size is 1MB. (For example, Bitcoin Cash offers a block size of 8MB) (https://captainaltcoin.com/what-is-super-bitcoin-sbtc/ )
– When was this virtual currency first introduced?
Super Bitcoin: December 12, 2017
– What is this virtual currency’s most recent market cap?
Super Bitcoin: $3,439,760 USD [Volume (24h)] ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/super-bitcoin/ )
– What is the history of this virtual currency?
Super Bitcoin: The year 2017 has produced many different versions of Bitcoin, each with its own unique features, aspects, and goals. Super Bitcoin went live a few days ago when the Bitcoin network discovered block 498,888, allowing exchanges to begin issuing this currency to holders of Bitcoin. OKEx, Huobi Pro, Coinut, CEX.com and a few others have all (allegedly) pledged support for this hard fork, although it remains to be seen if they will enable trading before the last year 2017 was over. (Source: https://themerkle.com/what-is-super-bitcoin/ )